View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much sums it up.

You know he meant the OTHER meaning of 'rich', right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I knew that, I'm not a dumbass. However, the "rich" lifestyle that 2p2ers/my generation generally idolize is the lifestyle I described.

Sexy cars, women, travelling world, money in da bank shawty whachu drank, etc.? Do you really think I'm a moron? You don't see too many happy bums.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt you burn money in front of a homeless person before and laugh while doing so?

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it. He tried to angleshoot my drunk friend into giving him money by attacking his insecurity of not getting pussy by lowering the value of the girls we were with by calling them not that hot, thus raising my friend's value to establish some sort of connection with him. It was only after the second time he approached my friend that I thought he deserved it. Aside from that, I am just a bitter, spiteful, angry, human being and might even do it for fun.

Also, I don't know what you are pointing out? I've said numerous times in this thread that I don't live a "rich and varied" lifestyle like Nath. I'm just saying JJ is all that and a bag of chips from personal experience. And from what I've heard so is ZeeJustin and Play2kill. It just seems so childish and stupid to make personal attacks at people's lifestyles over online poker ethics. I think it is perfectly akin to the morons that would insult someone's appearance after they win a Poker Tournament.