View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

Nath, if you want to pay me like 50k a year, I will become your personal rant editor. This is at least the 10th time I have read one of your rants and thought, "yeah, can't really deny that point" only to read about 50 pages of people ignoring the theme of what you are saying and smashing you for some stupid detail.
Something you are doing just irritates people. Not me, to me you are like Charles Barkley, an easy target b/c you don't censor what you write, but in the end your overall point is usually dead on.

STM, you should become a politician the way you ignore anything relevant and drive home one ridiculous point. (aka since JJ wouldn't rob the homeless, he is an ethical person)

The parallels to this and people on wall street is scary. I know plenty of people that do the equivalent of multi-accounting in their day to day work life, but otherwise live 'ethical' lives. I don't doubt that the same is true here. And really, there is no difference if someone enters 4 accounts in an MTT, and if they front run a trade their fund makes. But, somehow people separate online poker from 'real life' and act as if it somehow less despicable.

If you cheat, you are a cheater. It doesn't matter that you only cheat in specific circumstances. Also, to say that the fact that someone cheats at poker doesn't make them more likely to cheat elsewhere is just silly. Put it this way, would I be friends with someone who cheated at online poker, sure. Would I let them manage my money, or marry my sister, F@#*# no.

Jurollo, you need to lose the holier than though stars lean. I don't doubt your intentions, but your post came off bad, and I didn't even play. Let people be pissed off, it is there right.