View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: How do I Tell a Girl that she Smells Bad?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I watched a news report recently about people whose bodies naturally give off a really unpleasant odour. It has nothing to do with cleanliness -- the smell is actually coming from inside them. I can't remember the cause, exactly, but it has something to do with how their bodies digest and process food. They can reduce the smell by watching their diets, but the smell will always be there. It's not something that can be washed away or covered up with deodorant. There's very little they can do about it.

On the slim chance that this girl is one of these people, I'd strongly suggest not saying anything to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is basically what I was thinking, I mean, she smells consistently every time? like, she NEVER showers? This seems like more then a cleanliness problem. How is her hair? is it natty, greasy, sticky/shinny looking? this is a pretty good indicator.

Man, having that problem would be the WORST damn problem ever, nobody would EVER want to be near you ever at all. Guess you could be a model or something if you looked good, but, damn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda what I was thinking. Could just be a pathology. It'd show if she didn't shower. However, if she's a bit granola, she may just only use 'natural' deodorant which usually doesn't seem to last much longer than just putting it on.

I imagine this stench may also be worse in the nethers. Must be nice to hover over that contemplating a plunge...

It would suck to have that problem. Worst problem? Nah....Burn victims. At least a smelly chick could still have some visual attraction.

b