View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
commence fiddle-playing by the "Everybody does it" crowd

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you do Nath to deal with all the fkers that in the practice condone this? I mean, the usual suspects that say it's not a big deal, blah, blah. I wish I didn't care about them, but they always get me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mostly, I assuage myself that I don't have to cheat to win, and then I move to mid-stakes cash games, where stuff like this isn't prevalent, and on top of that, I go out and live a rich and varied life, which is something I will have after poker is gone, while these guys are just a bunch of loner cheaters.

In short, I know there's more to life than money and poker and I don't attempt to swindle people for a few bucks.

Honestly, it's gotten comical to me. The fact that there even is a debate about this says that the ethics of people playing today are so out of line with my own and with what I assumed the ethics of the game have been (and with those of the people in this game I trust) that it wouldn't at all surprised me if the games collapsed because of all the cheating and corruption. Online tournament poker is going the way of boxing.