View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: *** official someones gonna get staked thread ***

I dont have 3k posts but have been on this forum for almost 2 years already and spend at least 2 hours a day browsing the forum. I have a refernce or 2 from more well known 2p2ers as to my character and stuff, i've also had plenty of successful trades with people in the transfers thread.

I have been playing poker for a living for more than a year now, and even tho things have been going fine up till now, its still a bit stressful playing 50nl and 100nl for a living, I would def be all for being coached by you and moving up to 200nl and 400nl. I have a very flexible schedule for coaching hours as I know you live on the other side of the pond and your times might not fit well with other peoples schedules. I'll put in any amount of hands you need me to.

This is my results from this database and my 6max positional stats (sorry I screwed up the pic in mspaint)

And my HU positional stats

FWIW I've been looking for someone to accept this kind of coaching agreement for a while as paying by the hour stings anybody below 200nl's BR pretty bad. So yeah this is kind of important to me and i'd appreciate it if you could look past my post count and give me a shot.

Oh and I did mention before that I dont need to be staked, my BR is solid enough for 100nl possibly 200nl