View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Nightmare on Elm Street for the Dems

[ QUOTE ]
Of course I believe in nature, it's why I think people being gay is natural, as it happens in nature with other animals. I just think as a culture, moving backwards socially isn't a great idea.

And I'll get over my distaste of religion when THEY get over THEIR hard on for discriminating against the gays! /childishness

[/ QUOTE ]
Hm, I don't think a big deal should be made over whether gays can marry. I don't see it as a pivotal issue regardless. Civil unions or marriage - either works - so I pay attention to the rest of the positions more. I think the argument is overblown by both sides (no pun intended). So anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
Man.. I tell ya, if the race comes down to Rudy vs Hillary, I really am moving to another country. I could stomach 8 years of Bush because he's hilarious, but I can't stomach another "lesser of two evils" vote. Well, I guess I'd just be voting for a 3rd party candidate again, since I have no money to move. (That's right, I'm unemployed (laid off) AND liberal, but not on unemployment (by choice). Suck it, everyone who thinks all liberals leech off the system!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Rudy vs. Hilllary would be trouble. Both are Authoritarians with a capital "A". May Heaven forfend.