View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 08:28 AM

Default Re: WSOP 2008 hotel question

Thanks for all the suggestions! I am not so much interested in playing big limits, I am just looking to have a good time while I am there and play alot of poker with decent payout. I frequent Foxwoods in CT wheneve I am home, and although I almost all make it right before the money, the only time I did cash I won, since I started there my success has continued online and I win or cash in about 60% of the MTTs I play (low limits). I have been reading and playing every chance get and I feel that I have a signifcant chance in higher limits (dont we all) For these deep stack Venetian tourney, on average how many people enter? and are the payout just final table? I am relativley new to the WSOP scene and I had thought the levels were pretty long as oppose to quick. Also I thought there was a 3 day 1500 event with longer levels. Sorry for all the questions, it takes me forever to connect and log in over here about 45 mins from log in to get to this thread lol. Thanks again for all your help.