View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Re: poor etiquette, dealer\'s an idiot or that guy\'s an idiot?

Obviously if you're asking him if it's within the rules in the first place, YOU dont think it's bad etiquette. Is he trying to tell us that others at the table think it's bad etiquette, or that he would personally be offended by it? Is there any particular reason why we should care what he thinks is bad etiquette?

Well who the [censored] cares. Ive played with people who think check/raising is bad etiquette. Ive played with people who think raising preflop without a good hand is bad etiquette. Ive seen dealers who think it's bad etiquette to tip only $1 or $2 on a big hand. Thank god I'm not obligated to make nice-nice with these retards.

Ill be polite to them, but being polite doesnt come out of my pocket. But if they expect me to sacrifice my own money just to satisfy some weird sense of ethics that they invented in their heads, it sure as [censored] isnt happening.

The whole reason we define and write down rules is to prevent subjective interpretation of what one should or should not do.