View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Official MTT COACHING thread.

1. What you offer in terms of services.
I can watch your sessions, answer questions of AIM/gtalk/phone, or review hand histores. I'm also interested in helping people prepare for larger live tournaments like WPT/EPT/WSOP.
2. How much it costs.
$175/hr or a % if you want coaching deep in a tournament. Rates WILL go up in a couple months when I have more coaching experience.
3. Why you’re qualified to coach.
I've made several hundred k playing online MTTs without luckboxing any Sunday millions. I have a very good shorthanded/closing track record. I also have experience with shorthanded nl cash games and live tournaments (mostly WPTs) so I think I'm a fairly well rounded player. I have a pretty strong math background but most of the analysis I teach isn't numeric. I also think I'm a very coherent explainer/writer (check out my Cardrunners videos or my columns in Bluff).
4. Anything additional we should know about you, other details, or anything the previous questions didn’t cover.
I've gotten a lot of interest in coaching before but I was busy with the WCOOP and no one really followed up with me either. If my correspondence with you lapsed feel free to email me again. I'm interested in only a couple serious students who are willing to invest a lot of time. I have successfully taught people to play like me before and I think coaching can be a rewarding experience for both of us. You can contact me via PM or email (aaron.been@gmail.com). Oh and I'm more than 7/12th as good as Ansky!