View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: **2007 AFC South Thread**

[ QUOTE ]
This Harrison Addai situation is something that should be somewhat troubling. I have no idea what the hell is up with Sanders. I hope the Colts fan keep us updated on what is going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Harrison [censored] nails so I'm pretty sure he'll find a way to play. And he damn well better, because it's easy to miss a player that is likely the second best WR ever to lace up cleets.
Addai isn't hurt that bad, from what I hear, and the MRI was mostly precautionary.
Morris will probably miss a few, but since his knee was in pain, we can rule out complete ACL tear (those are painless) and hope for strain/sprain/contusion.
Sanders gets hurt all the time and the Colts will still go 12-4/14-2 without him. Just need him healthy for that playoff run.

[ QUOTE ]
On another note, I hope that bye week allowed the Jags to get healthy. The Chief's looked a little revitalized this week and I don't like that very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still not buying the Chiefs. If the Jags can bring their defensive pressure early, it's certainly enough to rattle Huard and as long as the secondary and keep WR Bowe under raps, JAX stands a decent chance.

Cody