View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Get ready Natedogg

Sorry to barge in on the Pats circle jerk, just wanted to try and add something insightful real quick.

The sad thing about this game (for me as a Bengals fan) was that Cincy actually had the RIGHT gameplan to at least attempt to contain the Pats. They pressured Brady more than the Jets, Bills or Chargers did and Brady's downfield passing was the most limited it's been all year(his lowest passing yards total for the season).

That being said when you play a game with 2 LB's on an entire roster, you're going to get killed by the run and that's exactly what happened to Cincy tonight. They simply don't have the personnel to accomplish what they want to on defense. But teams that DO such as Pittsburgh and Dallas will certainly take notice. The Pats are very strong right now and I will continue my pre-season vow of picking them against the spread every week...but the 16-0 talk is a little much right now.

Anyways back to your Brady/Belichick lovefest, back to me studying Mel Kiper's draft boards for best available linebackers in '08.