View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: The TSA and a Dead White Lady

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like the one where a school security guard in some LA high school broke a girls arm for dropping a piece of cake in the cafeteria. oh, and then had her and her mother arrested. and they arrested a student and his sister I think who taped the incident on his cellphone.

god bless amerika

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'm sure this is exactly how it happened. a girl dropped a piece of cake, and the security guard was like WTF! I AM GONNA BREAK THAT CHICKS ARM! i'm sure that is exactly how it happened.

ugh i don't really know the rules in politics so i'll try not to be blatantly insulting, but i'm sure if she made a mess, and refused to clean it up somehow, maybe made a scene, and then when told to leave took a swing at the security guard and was then wrestled to the ground breaking her arm in the process.. you'd say he broke her arm for dropping a piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

the news reports on it look pretty damning against the guard. of course far worse happens every day outside of "Amerika", and aberrant behavior can never be totally avoided.