Thread: river bluff
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:37 PM

Default Re: river bluff

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is bad. You fold out AK and you are banking on a reasonable player betting AK into a flop that most reasonable players don't fire AK into.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] i'd cbet AK here. it's a two-player pot. i don't know what you're talking about.

[ QUOTE ]

It's not so much what you are repping that will get you to call (I think you did a good job repping AQ/KQ) it's the fact that this guy isn't gonna fold JJ,KK,AA because it's $1/2 and he'll immediately push your range to busted clubs moreso than a lone queen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] this is 2/4, and the villain seems like a solid, handreading tag. if i rep a queen, i can get him to fold because he'll think i have a queen. i don't know what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think you rep a queen more than a missed draw?

It is not a 2 player pot; the SB is in the hand. I know most TAGs check these flops into 2 people.

What makes you say for sure that this guy would continuation bet AK into a multiway pot into two people when he whiffed just because you did?

I see exactly what you are doing and it's a ridiculously [censored] up thing. You are trying to make me look clueless because that's what you want to do. You want to blame my misfortune on lack of skill and talent when you really know the advice I just gave you was genuine and that you are getting called and he's only folding AK.

Instead of taking my advice or my opinion you are trying to act like I am clueless.