View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: FTP Iron Man Challenge Plus

[ QUOTE ]

So I earn like 15k-20k points a month while only getting silver. If you earn 20k points in a month, that should be automatic Ironman imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

I think the main purpose of iron man promotion is to induce and reward frequent play as opposed to "mass" play. (Basically trying to induce a player who is going to play 1 session for the day to play on tilt rather than stars because of the bonus)

Now I think iron man plus is intended to reward "frequent play" and "mass play." (basically for the grinding mid statkes pros) Inducing us to both play their for our first session of the day, and our 2nd and 3rd session etc. (3 sessions is a typical day for me, and the first always goes to tilt, then 2nd and 3rd tilt or stars based on how I feel, but now it's going to be first 2K hands on tilt (2K hands = around 2K tilt points) then the rest of the hands tilt or stars.

(overall I'm a sucker for little promos and tilt's promo is going to increase my play on their site...if they uncapped it, say 500 points in a day = 5 medals or something, I'd play 100% at tilt probably)