View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: i am an embarrassment

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

you guys spend a lot of money. I spend $2k a month if I stayed in one spot. Including all my travel expenses and other non-normal [censored] I spend on average $3.5k per month. I also make over 10x that though. I can't imagine spending $3k per month if I made less than $6k... yikes!

duck,

New York doesn't count but still $8k is a lot woman [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

nation,

coach me?

seriously, i'd consider not playing poker anymore. Doesn't look like you are cut out for it.

all (again),

You guys need to save more money. It's amazing to me how many people appear to not put the great majority of their earnings into index funds or some other high-yielding investment.

idiot who didn't think inflation exists,

it does. you aren't retiring in 20 years on $50k/year. sorry to burst your bubble.

[/ QUOTE ]

but you moved to south america.

i agree that people don't understand the value of money in the future, but i also think you take it to the complete extreme opposite

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm moving to Australia & Spain next year. Even with $2k/mo in rent, I won't be spending over $4k/mo in those countries living a decent lifestyle with lots of dining out and going out.