View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Who says there\'s no quality women online?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GA,
dude i dunno...i've never dated a divorced man- which is very LOL b/c its not intentional.
I think you should be honest but that does sound bad versus single. I say be honest. Especially if you have child(ren)
Unless you just wanna get chicks to get laid- then go with single.

Here's one for you...how do i date online-- w/o getting every dweeb, fat, short, not-so good lookin, freakin nut "liking" me??

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, I kinda do just want to get laid, but lying to do so is beneath my dignity. Plus I don't preclude the possibility that I may really like them/fall in love/get emotionally destroyed/accidentally impregnate them.

Thanks for the honesty I bet that is affecting my batting average a lot. I'll consider just taking that off, since single doesn't mean Never Married. WTF is wrong with being divorced anyway? Grrr.

Well, unfortunately most of the guys online are losers, I can't see anyway to keep the creep away. Just develop your skills for reading profiles for signs of issues and ignoring their initial queries. Also, be ruthless. If you dislike someone, cut them off decisively. Don't waste your time if a guy doesn't email back with an offer to hang out and get your phone number within 5 exchanges.

Don't date anyone under 6 feet either.
--GA

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, thx. I'll stick to IRL..i do well there. I'm too freakin nice and don't like hurting feelings (I DO let down very easy - and never give in- so i'm not swindled into something i don't want) BUT the funny thing is, i've only toyed with online dating but never dated!!!
Ok- so GA,
in ur opinion, IS this the way to meet someone who is smarter than the avg tool out & about...i live at the beach so many hotties, but duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMMMMMMMb. i don't know how the human race survives **note: i like wicked intelligent w/smartass sense of humor- must be quick (thinking!)...so i'm very picky there**
ps- i think divorce = the ultimate massively failed relationship
A lot of us take marriage seriously, like forever, so i think it sounds bad...but wouldn't judge anyone by it- like if i met them in person-- there's also the EX-factor..which is feelings from either/both sides, potential drama, paying alimony (???) Crap people might just generally not want to deal with.

-ala