View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

I started a thread a few days ago about a girl who sent me an e-mail implying some sexy activity for this last Saturday. A bunch of idiots thought that she just wanted to study for our group project or was going to use me to do work or something, and well, they were totally wrong.

Here's the back story that was basically outlined in that thread: This girl told me that she e-mailed me because she wasn't going to be in one of our classes last Thursday and asked me to e-mail her back what the group project was that we were was going to start while she was gone. Later that night, I checked my inbox, and she did ask for me to tell her what the project was, but also said that she would be back in town on Saturday afternoon and that she "really thought we needed to hang out that night" and left me her number.

Well after the Tulane-LSU game (lol first half) I came back home to drink some and watch the rest of the games. After Auburn-Florida ended, I went back to drinking with a few friends. I called her around 10:30 (I think) and her, obviously as drunk as me, readily invites me over to her apartment to continue pregaming. We play beer pong together a few times then go out to bars. The bars were uneventful, consisted of us drinking and grinding on each other, etc.

I eventually asked her if she was ready to go. She said yes and we just started walking back to my place. We get inside and pour one last (weak) drink, which we finish pretty quickly. Then I asked her if she was ready to work on our project, making my meaning very clear. She laughed and nodded. I start walking back toward my bedroom and tell her my books were back here; she just gave me a look and goes, "Mmm, convenient," with a little smirk. We get down to business obv and do it twice before bed and once when we woke up. She loves doggystyle and even insisted I pull her hair, which I was going to do anyway, but was still great to have her practically yell at me to do it.

I'm going to see her in class tomorrow at 8 am. Should be fun.