View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: question to the 40yr old+ people in OOT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 46. To answer your question, I do think as you get older you are still attracted to tight bodies and pretty unwrinkled faces, which are far more common on women in their 20's then women in their 40's. So the answer for a one night stand would certainly be the younger woman. As your follow up questions imply, there are tradeoffs for compability that enter the mix if you are talking about a relationship. I would not want a relationship with a 20 year old immature imbecile, no matter how cute. I also would not want a relationship with 60 year old dog, no matter how smart. For me, my ideal new woman would be an attractive 27-35 year old who is just slightly dumber then I am and thinks I hung the moon. Not saying I could attract that, but thats where I would start.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 38 and this is QFMFT

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not old enough to really comment (34), but this seems very reasonable to me, but on thing that an older friend has always said and i have taken it 100% as fact as i have gotten older is this......

if 19 year old girls were really truly brilliant beings, they would easily rule the entire world.

thank god for all of us that they are not! J.