View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Another KK hand, big pot

Canterbury Park 6/12

I thought this hand was interesting, especially the flop decision. I'm pretty sure I screwed up the turn. The flop decision is kind of close, IMO. Take a look.

The HJ, at the time, seems pretty solid. Asian woman, raises preflop fairly often but I haven't seen her show down anything questionable yet. SB is brand new. Second hand.

Hero is MP with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, HERO raises, 1 fold, HJ calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls

Flop: 5 handed (10 SB)

Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB, BB, and UTG+1 check, Hero bets, HJ raises, SB three bets, BB and UTG+1 fold, BB and UTG+1 both fold, Hero goes into tank and just calls (?), HJ calls

I'm not sure what to do at that point. Four bets (CP cap 5 bets) seems spewy. Given my read on HJ I know that she likes her hand enough I can't fold her out, so protection isn't going to happen. And SB's line is incredibly strong.

Turn (8.5 BB): T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB bets, Hero calls (?), HJ calls

I think I should have raised here. Thoughts?

River (11 BB): 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB checks, Hero bets...

Thoughts?