View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: US women\'s soccer takes 3rd. Scurry in Goal. Solo not in stadium.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Solo is going to be back in goal right away.

Not only is she the best keeper they have, her presence will draw attention to the sport which is always a huge goal for USA soccer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but what if it's an own goal?

I am kinda surprised this many dudes care about this event, I always thought it was a Girl Power thing. Anyway, I've always had this irrational thing for Julie Foudy even though she probably isn't that attractive. Plus I'm not sure if there's anyone other than Scurry left from the squad that won in '99. I thought I saw one or two familiar names.

Also, I saw Mia Hamm at a Cubs-D'Backs season opener once, she was in my section and rooting for her gaymo husband. Most of these soccer players seem to be centaurs because of the strong legs required, but she was wearing tight jeans and was H-O-T. She may have slimmed down a little after she retired. Hey Mia if you're reading this you can do better than that tool. Send me a PM for pics, stats, and roll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I met/interviewed Mia Hamm near the end of her playing days and I was terribly disappointed. Cute face but god she was scrawny. Little bitty bird legs. Eck.