View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Bellagio 15/30, after losing a lot...

I usually play micros online, and mostly post there. But I do play 20/40 at Bay101 sometimes and was at Bellagio this weekend.

I was in a very losing funk, so people were running over me, just because they could... I was down about 35BB when this hand ocurred. At the time, I was very close to tilting due to villain rivering me... a lot...

UTG is ok, unimaginative player. Villain is playing ATC, 90% VP$IP, when he's got a great hand, he loves to checkraise, he loves to slowplay on flop. Again, I would like some feedback on the hand, because at the time I was angry at villain, which I know I shouldn't be. I left shortly after...

Hero is hijack and has A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain is button
UTG limps, 2 folds, Hero raises, CO folds, villain calls, blinds fold, UTG calls

Flop (7.5SB): Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG checks, Hero bets, Villain raises, UTG folds, Hero re-raises, Villain calls

Turn (6.5BB): T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero bets, Button (after long deliberation) folds.

Did I lay out my hand in the open there? Could I have gotten a few more bets after the turn, especially with villain having the tendency to run over me? Could I "act" angry as if I had something really good and just got drawn out on the turn, to incite a few more bets?

*Edit*: Yay 100 posts!