View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Re: AA blind battle vs. lagtard

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um, i could be wrong, but i think AA is only bullet proof before the flop. what worse hand do you think is minraising flop, calling your 3-bet, and calling your turn bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding right? Look at villains stats. Villain takes this line with any queen, any flush draw, T9. Thats a huge range, and this is an easy value town. I might check river to induce a bluff though, as thats a pretty safe card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly because of villain's stats I do not like this line. He is not a complete donk that just calls a lot and never raises, he has 25PFR. Yes, fine, he can be min-raising the flop with pretty much anything, but he is not calling that 4bet with a club draw ...

Personally I don't like defining my hand, so I would not 4bet the flop. Yes, he might be getting away cheaply with drawing to his flush, but I am extracting value from when he misses and from a hand like AQ, KQ.

The way it was played I'm getting stacked off to any random two pair or set and I am rarely getting AQ/KQ to call me down.

So to sum up, I would call his flop re-raise and re-evaluate turn. If he checks I'm pretty sure I have the best hand, if he bets hard I'd be a bit worried but probably call.