View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:18 AM

Default 3/6 couple lines vs maniac

Been a while since I played against a maniac, the type who four bets with air on all streets, plays 90+% of his hands, and can really disrupt a game. This is a line check on a couple of hands. Only one other guy at the table seems to have made villain for a maniac. The other three are tilting and chirping in the chat.

Hand 1:

Hero is BB with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG limps, Maniac raises, Good Player calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero bets and intends to get it HU with maniac.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Maniac bets, hero raises, maniac 3-bets, hero calls, intending to call down UI.

Glad to see games like this, but I felt a bit rusty. Haven't had a guy this crazy since party.