View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Re: Potential 2+2 Books: Short-handed NLHE, Heads-up NLHE, and PLO

I think it is clear that it is one short handed no limit book and a head up no limit book that are going to be produced seperately.

I am hoping that that all three titles are good enough to be released with very little editing. or at that minimum one editing/rewriting period.

I am drooling at the prospects of what I can learn..
short handed no limit, that will help me start to be good at the six handed tables at full tilt in time.
and help me along with my sit and go book (if it ever get shipped by amazon) help me with getting short handed in my sit an goes.(which I only play for play chips right now).

the no limit heads up book will help me with my sit and goes as well plus when I go heads up in a regular game when it goes to the turn?.

the pot limit book on omaha I personally believe is a much needed addition to the two plus two libary of much needed subjects that havent been covered.
in fact all these subjects are.

I am looking forward to the pot limit book for i expect if it comes to fruitation, that some leaks in my game will be plugged up and i wont be going from 30000 to 3 million and back down over night

the only thing i can think of, is , if these books are not written by a well known poker player we will invariably hear the people from the pot limit, no limit forums asking why mason didn't bump the book off their minds to see if they see it as a good book or not as well.