View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hey dave,

[ QUOTE ]
How many font sizes does FTP use across all table sizes?

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't checked this but it is probably about 7 also.
[ QUOTE ]

This is the same issue I had with BetPot for Stars, turned out to be 7 sets of images in total.

[/ QUOTE ]
In BetPot, do you keep track of where the font changes based on table size, so that you can use the correct batch of images for that size?

[ QUOTE ]

I made a crappy little script to increment size by 1 pixel / test if images still work, if not stop (then I captured them again) / repeat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's clever... makes it easy to test after stars upgrade.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is a bitch. Thankfully only has happened once on Stars since BetPot supported it. FTP allows custom fonts IIRC - so such could potentially be avoided anyhow by forcing use of specific font?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, I only support the default font. I don't think too many users are changing the font. It's actually pretty good now.

The other main image recog that I do is for detecting the Post blind buttons, so that shortcuts will post the blinds when the big blind gets around to the hero. Full Tilt still uses the same control name for many different purposes (Fold button has same name as Post Big Blind button). If I could find a way around that, I could probably support all table sizes. Any ideas?

nano