View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Re: A6o facing river overbet

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1, I call, I see bone head plays like this all the time.

Hand 2 is tougher, but I think its still a call, he's 'vbing' lower aces as much as anything else, and there's also retarded bluffs mixed in. I think a call is fine in both.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pure gib, there is no way he is playing a weaker ace like this - overbetting the river especially. Hand 1 would def be played by a 2 and a jack this way but there is also a lot of air mixed in there, its pretty close though but id prob fold.
I actually think hand 2 is closer as this looks a lot like hearts to me, i dont c him betting the turn this weak with too many good hands but i could be wrong, a lot of ppl at those stakes like to lead into the raiser with sets and think their hand is invincible so they dont defend against draws with adequate bets (like he did), against a good player who prob wouldnt bet this small on turn with a good hand - more of a call, against a poor player, i fold. Against an unknown - id fold, not getting good odds to call, he plays sets like this a lot i think and although an aggro player would play hearts like this a decent amount of the time, with no reads and all other factors, seems like a fold

both r very close IMO though and if u had seen a single overbet bluff from either of them on the river or had any other sort of read - could change either of the hands into a call.