View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 12:05 AM

Default Calling out our neighbors who [censored] constantly

Situation:

I live on the ground floor of a three level apartment in Minneapolis. As of late, I've noticed the dwellers above us like to [censored] at weird hours. Sometimes it's 2 am, sometimes 7 am. It varies on a regular basis.

One thing that doesn't vary is the length of time in which they have sex. Unfortunately for her (or him if they're gay), the man only goes for about a minute at a time.

The sex is accompanied by an acoustically defined creaking. Like an "eeee-oooh, eeee-oooh, eeee-oooh" creaking bed. Fast forward that noise by 10, and for about a minute. It's right above my bed.

Now, it's not all bad, at least some dudes getting some play, and I have new jack off material, something besides the underwear section in the Sears catalog.

Objective:

To embarrass the hell out of them with a personal greeting. Something such as a videotaped knock on the door, and a formal neighborly greeting.

Perhaps a, "High, my name is Tony, and this is my roommate Phil, I thought it appropriate to introduce ourselves to the neighbors above us. One interesting thing I've noticed about you guys in the first month living here, you like to have very condensed sex at odd hours of the night..."

all while presenting them with the proverbial cheap apple pie from the grocer.

If you guys can come up with something far superior to this plan of action, not only will I video tape, or record it, I will post it on youtube, and BBV4LF...

Let us gogogogogog!