View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And Ebenhoe admits it's personal.

[/ QUOTE ]
I challenge you to this: find the part in MEbenhoe's posts where he is taking all this personally. I read that last post of his three times and don't see anything but him throwing his hands in the air and basically saying "I did what I could, he hung himself."

It's also worthy of note that I know of nobody - NOBODY - who takes exception to MEbenhoe's moderation in the Sports forum. I've never seen an ATF thread started about him, the forum rankings come in near the very top, and this is a guy who has to single-handedly manage the frothing allegiances of the baseball and college football crowds in one of the busiest forums on the site.

He said he's done posting in this thread so I felt compelled to point this out. Y'all can say it's mods backing each other up or whatever, I'm not even sure that MEbenhoe likes me - I know there was a time that he didn't. It's just that you're a pretty tight little clique and that seems to be detracting from the fact at hand, which is that BobO was a terrible poster out of this forum who became a total nuisance after he was banned, rather than examining the reasons for the ban or privately discussing the situation with an admin.

[/ QUOTE ]

plenty of people are terrible posters in lots of forums that dont get banned
i mentioned fortuna maximus as an example, who nobody enjoys the way he trolls pog except for durron

most of us just dont really see why bobo got permabanned to begin with besides being annoying. and that does not seem like a reason