View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Perhaps why you should care about bots and cheats

[ QUOTE ]
Am I that unclear or are you that obtuse?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're that unclear. You've said a few times that you're proposing regulation. Can you summarize what exactly it is you're proposing?

[ QUOTE ]
Writing congress never entered into my mind or was anywhere in my post. I applaud you and fully support your letter writing campaigns. I follow them and send in a few letters even though I think in general letter writing in the grand scheme of political power is a complete waste of time. But since it is currently the best grassroots effort the PPA is backing I'm 1,000% for it .

[/ QUOTE ]

The letter writing is the best thing our (2p2) unfunded, relatively small, geographically disperse group can do. We've been successful far beyond our numbers. Expansion of the effort will naturally expand the advocacy beyond letters, but we'll always want to communicate regularly with Congress.

[ QUOTE ]
In the end every poker player will pay in the end for the short sighted greedy response from FT on these issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree. If FT can't meet its customers' expectations, the players will go elsewhere. FT isn't a public utility. Explicit legalization won't focus on FT...it will focus on Harrah's and MGM, as explicit legalization won't happen if it doesn't allow U.S. companies to offer services.