View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Sick sick hand...(brag)

Live limit Omaha 8 10/20 full ring game. I just made the stakes kill to 15/30 and have to post $15. A couple of EP limpers for $15. LAG who is trying to snap me off raises in MP. I call $15 more OTB w/ T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] about 5 people to the flop.

K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($145)

Everyone checks to MP LAG who bets, I call, 1 other caller.

K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($190)

MP bets again, I say "wow I really liked that card there" he says "would you fold your hand here if I told you I have King King Ace Deuce?" Me-"probably not, I call."

K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($250)

MP bets, I raise, he crying calls, showing me KKA2...the holy 1 outer...not to mention runner runner perfects to get paid off the max...ship the $370 pot + $100 high hand holla!