View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: 26 hand LHE HU session

hand 2: I would c/c river. knowing nothing about villain I really want to get to SD. I think that if we bet we are getting bluff raised some of the time. we miss some value vs weaker pairs, but I think that never folding the best hand and picking off a couple bluffs more than make up for it. also villain may check behind some better hands.

hand 4: I don't bet much in these spots if villain is reasonably aggressive. the pot is tiny so we don't need to worry about protection. on an A high board especially most villains are going to bet a lot when checked to but not peel very lightly. getting him to put in 1BB with 0-3 outs is very +ev.

hand 6: same idea as 4. getting him to put in 2SB (after you c/r) with a 6 out hand is huge.

hand 8: bet the flop for the opposite reason from hand 4. this time we want him to fold all those hands he may take a stab with.

hand 9: why no turn bet?

hand 11: bet the turn. villain seems pretty passive so far, he is much more likely to be taking a weak showdown line with Ax or a small PP than making a dumb slowplay.

hand 13: I don't 3bet the flop that much with made hands so I don't do it much with draws either. it would make my hand pretty transparent to a reasonable hand reader.

hand 15: with the way he's been playing and this being his first preflop 3bet I'll give him respect for a good hand here.

hand 16: I'd bet this flop unless he's going to start peeling really light and playing back. if he's a reasonable hand reader he'll realize that I'm only betting out with draws and start playing back, but many players aren't reasonable hand readers. this early he wouldn't have picked up on that yet anyways.

hand 20: good spot for flop c/r

hand 22: I'd bet/fold here to stop a bluff. I think we often have the best hand but I don't want to call any bets.

hand 23: I peel the flop. too light?

hand 24: check the flop. nice river c/r.