View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: What kind of laptop should I get?

Panasonic Toughbook 74 Semi-Rugged Laptop Panasonic Toughbook 74 Semi-Rugged Laptop
The Toughbook 74 is a Semi Rugged laptop by Panasonic that is at the high-end of the semi-rugged category. It has a 13.3” daylight viewable display with touch screen, allowing you to work indoors as well as outdoors. Weighing 5.95 pounds, the Toughbook 74 semi rugged laptop comes standard with Intel’s newest Duo Core processor, 80GB Shock-Mounted Hard Drive, a battery that lasts up to 8 hours and a sturdy carry handle for easy portability. The Toughbook 74 semi rugged also comes with a full magnesium-alloy case, a shock-mounted and isolated hard drive, a cooling system incorporating an optimized heat pipe and remote heat exchanger, reinforced USB and PC Card connectors, port covers, and protective ribs on the case bottom to help protect the system from vibration and drop. More...
Prices starting at $2,899

The tough books IMO are great as the can take a bad beat pounding and the guts just seem to be better then others.
When you think poker laptop you need to think durable m8...trust me I have had to buy 3 now from dropping,throwing or punching.