View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Video: Help me please to finally becoming a winning player

ok, I watched your video. There weren't many big things since the video was short and that's just how the session went.

- At some point you make a comment that you wouldn't call 33 oop for set value...this doesn't make much sense and you shouldn't fold 33 to a standard raise
- You talked about cbetting IP but not oop...I'm more inclined to cbet OOP than IP. This is so people can't take the initiative away from me, and also if i'm in position, I can cbet on the turn if he checks twice.
- Your Q8 two-pair hand is pretty bad. You need to bet the turn and not be so scared. I wouldn't fold to a river bet there, and you said you would.

Repeatedly throughout the video you talked about how you think your biggest leak is in the blinds/preflop...I spoke on this before I even saw the video, and I definitely feel the same way now. The blinds are not your problem. Preflop isn't your problem. In fact, I think some of your raises are too loose preflop (k4o and that kind of garbage, ick). But I'm a nit, so if you wanna do that go ahead.

If you have a problem it's post flop. I'm 99.9999% sure. Concentrate on working on your postflop play and stop thinking that your postflop is great and your preflop is weak.

I couldn't really see enough from the vid to come up with any other comments...gl ;o