View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Fall Fashions (and good deals on fashions!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not so sure about tailoring shirts like polos. i think there are brands that tailor them very slim fit from the get go. if you insist on an "original" and can't settle on a different brand, it's a different story though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions on a slimmer cut brand? I have Polo, Express, and Brooks Brothers and they all fit similarly. The arms on a Polo XL are smaller than the Express which is kind of annoying but meh.

I'm definitely not brand picky, I just haven't found anything that fits a 45" chest and a 33" waist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm not in the US so I don't know many of the brands you are talking about or I have just never seen them. My shape is not too unsimilar with yours. 42" or 43" chest to 33" waist. I once bought polos from H&M (Hennes&Mauritz, don't know how far spread they are over the globe). They are very cheap (like $15), pretty poor quality (the colors fade quickly) but have a pretty nice fit if you buy them a size smaller. And since they are so cheap, you can basically buy a few of them. Wash them a few times and then move on to the next one. You can actually force yourself to vary the colors you wear that way [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] They have no logo on them, which I personally like but which could tip some savvy people off, obv.