View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Re: too much action???

Hi Jaja - When you post something to a forum, isn't it because you want to communicate with the readers of the forum? Isn't it because you want us to understand what you are thinking?

Normally we separate ideas into sentences. It's not a requirement that you do - sometimes a phrase or even one word will suffice.

To make the sentences (or phrases) stand apart from one another, we usually end them with periods. It's not a requirement that you do that, but it's very difficult to understand what you mean when you don't.

And then if you want to get fancy, you can start sentences or phrases with capital letters. It's not a requirement that you do that either, and not even absolutely necessary that you do.

But periods, at least would help us to understand you. And question marks when you mean something to be a question.

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think you understand this concept bc your response was very ignorant

[/ QUOTE ]I didn't understand the concept because I couldn't understand what you were trying to communicate.

I do understand that you are telling D-Grief his response was very ignorant. But whether someone's response is ignorant or not, please do not say it is.

We discuss ideas on this forum and we don't always agree. But when we disagree, rather than telling someone he is ignorant or insulting him in any other way, we try to explain our points of view more clearly. And in doing that, we help ourselves and each other to understand the game better and play more successfully.

I'm interested in your point of view. But I'm probably not always going to agree with you, and I don't want to be insulted when I don't.

Buzz