View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:11 PM

Default Re: 50nl 6max General Play on Hands

On the first hand I think you need to re-raise on the river for value since you have the nut flush. I don't think that they have a fh enough to make this a bad play.

On the second hand I would really be reluctant to call the turn with only one card needed to complete a straight. And the flush draw was just completed. I think that this has to be a fold.

Third hand seems to be played fine. Continuation bet seems standard to me. And then on the turn there isn't much left in the your stacks so I think you have to call. And you have tons of outs, less if the sb already has a flush.

Fourth hand I'm not so sure what to do. Would a villian that tight call a raise with TJ? And he would have raised with hands like AK, AA, KK right. I think the only hand you could be worried about is 33. Hard decision for me. Fold may have been good, but I'd have a hard time folding. I think this may be KQ sometimes.

Fifth hand I'm not so sure what to do either. Normally I would have gone in for the continuation bet. But I like this check-raise.