View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Winrates at HU vs. 6-max CASH

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this really true? How many SNGs can you play in an hour? Also, are the levels really equivalent (ie 220HU SNG more or less = 200NL)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have it from somebody who I consider a very reliable source (cwar) that single-tabling turbos can very easily lead to a buy-in an hour. <u>With a winrate of 10 big blinds/100 hands, which is commonly stated as a decent HUCASH winrate,</u> figuring about 200 hands per hour, you'd be making somewhere around $20 an hour per table. So, you'd have to be 5-tabling 100NL to come close to the winrate of single-tabling $110s, if you can play an average of around 7 games per hour with a 60% winrate.

[ QUOTE ]
I think a big reason why many people did (and still do) play 6max over HU is that it requires a lot less attention/concentration

[/ QUOTE ]

This is certainly a factor for a lot of people. I don't really think it's realistic to expect that a lot of people are playing 6-12 tables at a time, though. I'd be much more inclined to think they want to be able to watch TV or whatever while they're playing without too much of a loss of play concentration.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TNIXON, I think you are still confused. it is BIG BETS per hour. That's twice the winrate you are thinking!!!!