Thread: 32 hands
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Re: 32 hands

1. (99) overplayed, but not horrible
2. (55) BBV, get the money in earlier in the hand
3. (JJ) One liner to a straight, WTF did you think he had? I can't find a fold either, but I don't push either.
4. (AKs) meh. kind of an overbet but w/e
5. (JJ) overplayed, BBV. Cearly you did good vs. this villain, but I'm seeing signs of you being overly attached to overpairs.
6. (KK) Speak of the devil.... no, actually he's short, so this is fine. BBV.
7. (AQs) Finally a hand that needs overplaying... and you underplay it. Put more money in on the flop.
8. (AKo) fine, BBV. I don't know if I'm thrilled calling here, but I think you have to.
9. (AQo) just call turn. Why are you so eager to get it in here? WTF worse hand is calling?
10. (AKo) Standard, BBV
11. (JQs) you have a monster, bet pot on flop to maximize fold equity.
12. (AQs) easiest turn lead ever. Nice how you didn't overplay it.
13. (TT) I would probably call turn, but I don't hate the raise. River is a c/c
14. (44) Lead flop. mix in a few other hands to donk with for shania if you have to. Leading flop is key.
15. (T8o) nh, sir
16. (AQo) not getting the right odds on the river. I can see calling with a read though.
17. (QQ) I think you bluffed yourself out of this pot, but I'm not 100% sure. I lead turn, or call his bet.
18. (KK) push flop, BBV.
19. (QQ) yeah, that's ugly. nh.
20. (Kd9d) good spot for a second barrel. wouldn't have worked, but your river bet just looks bluffy as hell.
21. (KK) gotta call river.
22. (T9o) Closing the action, I call here. Odds are too good. I swear I wrote that before looking at results. You really shouldn't post them.
23. (KK) get it all in on the flop or turn. I prefer a blank turn.
24. (QQ) sexay. nh.
25. (KK) I hate this flop. I c/c, c/c, c/c.
26. (JJ) perfect. Lucky, too. how do you play it if you don't get lucky?
27. (AKo) Standard.
28. (JJ) tough river call. wow. I think I c/c river, but maybe that loses value. not sure.
29. (KQo) perfect.
30. (77) I don't always cbet that flop, that hits villain's range pretty good, he has a good draw if he doesn't have a pair. After you luck out, well played.
31. (QQ) perfect.
32. (AKo) perfect.