View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Bizarre injuries you\'ve suffered

I don't have anything too bad. When I was in 5th grade, it was raining during recess so we couldn't go on the grass, and instead played 500 in a parking lot. I got pushed from behind and fell head first into a drain, got a couple stitches above my right eye.

Two more involving this terror of a little girl who lived next door to me. Once, I'm probably 6 or 7 and she's a little younger, hanging out with my sister drawing. I don't know why, but she threw a pencil at me that hit me in the eye. Didn't really affect my vision, but every time I go to the eye doctor they point out the scar, although my laser eye surgery might have removed some of the scar tissue. Also, later I was in a tree house of a kid next door, and it was raining so we had a tarp acting as a roof weighted down by bricks. She managed to pull the tarp and caused a brick to fall a few feet directly on my head, if I feel around my head I can still find the scar today. Never got it stitched up, probably should have, but I hope I don't go bald because it's probably an inch long or so.