View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Play a hand against me and maximize your value

[ QUOTE ]
Its important to note Kit cannot have the flush draw to go along with his hand, he holds an overpair or a bigger set always, there are more overpair combinations.

The call/raise turn line will induce a lot of folds when you dont want it, it will look like a monster.

The call raise river line looks good, the downside of this is that the call/raise river line will backfire 1 in 5 times when a flush card hits and your hand looks like a flush, but other times the hero's hand will look like a missed flush draw often enough which will induce a call where he might otherwise fold.

The alternative option is cap flop. Problem is this doesn't get you maximum value often enough because you can't hold a flush draw and a pair (unless you hold a hand like A5s and there is only one combination of course). By capping the flop your announcing KQ, 2 pair or a set the way you played your hand pre-flop.

best line - call. Villain will bet all streets 9x out of ten, pop the river and get paid off more often than not.

edit - dam you Kit, you posted your answer while I was typing mine. And your correct obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Nobody's folding better than KQ here.