View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: 1 - 5 stud variance question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see many fish playing stud anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you're saying, but I personally had to laugh at that one. Come to Borg or Taj sometime lol. CM, have you played 10-20 stud at Taj? It's very soft - as is 20-40 (and often higher limits as well, though the games play differently). In fact, I'm fairly sure that 10-20 at Taj is softer than 5-10.
Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right. I guess I meant the number of fish playing 1/5, 5/10, or 10/20 stud is much <<< 1/2 NL or other LLHE games. There sure are some lousy stud players in AC though.

With that being said, I haven't played 10/20 stud at the Taj in about two years. I can handle the bankroll, but I just thought that it was tight, and had a few decent players. I'll have to give it a try again on a Fri. night/Sat. I usually end up having to play during the week, which is tough for stud games (i.e., old timers on bus trips). I used to like the 10/20/30 stud game at the Trop, but that hasn't gone off since 2005 or so.

Ever see a 10/20 game at Borgata ? Every time I've played at the Borg I've seen names on the list for 5/10 & 10/20, but never saw an actual game get off there. I guess I'll have to give that dream up someday (seeing 5/10 or 10/20 stud at Borgata)....