View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Table Change allows ratholing?

[ QUOTE ]
Second, maybe the title of the thread was a little too strong. Instead of "ratholing", would it have made any difference in anyone's responses if I had said "pocketing profit"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope

[ QUOTE ]
In the game that I was in where this occurred, it is my opinion (and it is just that, an opinion) that the player was not asking for a table change because he was in a bad game. In fact, he was in a very good game, getting called repeatedly with all of his big hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps his defintion of a "good game" is much different than yours. Just like your opinion on this subject is different than the rules. What does it matter anyway if he did change tables to lock up his profit? He was still leaving your table, right? You weren't going to get his chips unless you stalked him from table to table.

[ QUOTE ]
He also intended to play far more at the same limit, as I saw him in the room many hours later.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this completely irrelevant.

[ QUOTE ]
Does it make any difference if there are multiple established games and he is not moving to a new table that was just started within the hour?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, why would that make any difference at all? It wouldn't matter if there were only two games that have never broken in the last forty years or 100 tables that just dealt one hand before he moved.

Jimbo