View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Biggest 2+2 fall from grace?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ed Miller is the clear winner. I don't see how the rise in Cardohate qualifies as a fall from grace.

At one point Blarg was at the top of every OOTer's favorites list, but he's seemed really angry and bitter lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hang-over from all the attacks on DB and the lounge, the majority of which I've felt weren't even close to warranted, were often purposely misleading and done with tremendously ill intent, and created a pretty poisonous atmosphere. The board took a pretty ugly and concerted turn for the worse for a good while, but I'm still optimistic that it can be put behind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

The increased hate/dislike for you has nothing to do with the lounge. 0. Absolutely nothing, nada, nil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not even asking you. I was responding regarding my responses, not yours. Believe me, I don't want to hear yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah uh, i care. It is cool that you don't want to hear the truth. You roll hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a total dick, and you want me to respect whatever spews out of your whole as "the truth"? What are you, stupid too?