View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Who is the best Omaha 8 player in the world?

[ QUOTE ]
ya'll are crazy, pl08 and buklah are the best hands down no one is even on the same level with them.....OK maybe you are game much respect, butz putting people like fatnutz, cake, and those other 2 ftp donks is just comical.....i think we should throw breal in there too ~cough~!!.....O my bad i guess you did, pretty ridic statement there deady, honestly do you think that?????????

[/ QUOTE ]

wintermute posted a graph showing he was up over $400K for last year, which is pretty clear proof of dominance... let alone constantly beating up opposition at $10/$20 on Party. actually he used to talk about whole tables sitting out and refusing to play him, which can and did happen. Cake is up a large amount for 2007, and if you don't believe it you should ask him.

"plo8" is a good player and a good guy, but he's hardly ever playing on american sites. buklah is having an off year, and i wish him a good 4th quarter. scimmietta and ritz_club wait for HU matches at $25/$50PLO8 and will take on any opposition.

You probably have a good idea how some of these people play, but it's not over nearly a large enough sample to estimate long-term wins. if anyone's qualified to talk about Pot Limit competition, it's Game, because he's played all of them Short-handed, 6Max, and FullRing for many hours over several years. Also, he's out there to make money, and has no reason to be biased in his opinions.