View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 09:12 AM

Default Re: Messing around in 1/2 - I think I only have one choice here.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it is perfect consistent. Thats the point I'm trying to make. Its also perfect consistent with a dumb bluff, but we discount that in our minds because 'he always has an 8 here'. Please.

[/ QUOTE ]
We discount it because he has a bluff here less often than a monster. Yes it is a weird raise size, since even a minraise would make it easy to get it in on the river. So he plays less than optimal, so what? If we stack off here we play even less optimal. I'm glad you were right this time, but I think you will find that at 200NL this will not be a profitable spot to get it in vs a solid loosish unknown.

At higher levels players may make moves left and right? But at 200NL they will make a move on the flop here if they feel frisky. Calling the flop with a made hand and turning it into a bluff on the turn simply doesn't happen enough to profitably continue here.

But thanks anyway for the condescending tone and superior attitude. SSNL appreciates it.

Edit: That being said. There are lots of villains that I get it in all day with here. People who just can help themselves when the board is paired. An unknown loosish solid TAG just isn't one of them.