View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who takes EricW at face value doesn't realize that he used to be a semi-sane poster. Now he basically puts on the guise of the retarded EricW we all know so that he can dance the line between bannable trolling and horrible posting that ruins forums.

He's done a really good job of avoiding the permaban so far, but it's obvious he's deliberately become a low content guy whose only real contribution left to 2p2 is the garbage that clutters BBV4L.

Keep him within the containment thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skunk nailed it. For example, check out this thread he had in OOT about a year ago that tuq linked to in EricW's "mods are [censored] with my settings" thread: here

Just read the OP and it's fairly obvious that it's written by a normal, rational person. The fact that EricW used to post in that manner makes it infinitely more annoying that his current posts are full of stupid [censored] like "my quest to learn more about humans" as if he was home-schooled on a farm and his parents convinced him he's an alien from another planet. His shtick got old a long time ago, and his great contributions to 2+2 are now...

this
or this
"lol i'm pretending to be a closet gay"
more of this theme

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny how you started to hate me once I started posting your love letter to that girl.

Also, a lot of people want to read about my excursions with Dan Bright.

And how dare you come off telling people what my level of social skills are. You don't know me ok, BUCKO?