View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Anything that will....

[ QUOTE ]
This is post #9999.

Most of you recall the exchange in the Clarkmeister thread between myself and my hater/stalker, PokerBob the Boob. In this post there I tell him to go first after he invites me to get lost. He then advocates an ATF survivor instead and I reply several times that he is a total pussy if he won't just give me a proposition that involves no polls and only he and I.

So I'll give the prop instead. The terms are that neither of us posts again unless the other does so first, and that we agree not to use other accounts to circumvent this agreement. I'll give him 48 hours from now to accept in this thread and start the mutual posting hiatus. If he doesn't post in this thread with an acceptance, or if he does and then violates the agreement via posting with his current or another account, then it will be clear to all that he is a world class pussy whose pathetic existence and self-identity is tied to posting on a srz biz internet message board.

The ball is in PokerBoob's court. If the net is too high for his midget ass that's tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't lose this on a technicality at this stage, Bob.