View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Decent Online News Article

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize for the rambling on, but I guess the gist of my email is to ask the question; how should/would we/you proceed if you were Absolute Poker (and No; I am not affiliated with AP)? I think they are in an extremely tough spot with no obvious solution.

Just my 0.01 - 0.02 cents ....
Erasa

[/ QUOTE ]

The best solution from my point of view would be, if the whole case is subject to a voluntary audit by a certified audit company. If Absolute will not do this on a voluntary basis then I would recommend that the Kahnawake Gaming Commission insists on such an audit. If this is not done thisway the whole case will be a stain for all Kahnawake poker sites. Alternatively all open questions could also be processed behind closed doors in a small audit commitee, in which experienced poker player as for example Adanthar and other known experts could participate.

The following question, however, would also be of interest for me:
- How can it be that one person can open several accounts with Absolute?
- Why the safety measures of Absolute have not discovered the incidents much earlier?
- Whether the Absolute software has ever been checked by external experts and whether some kind of attestation exists?