View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Sushi discovers a leak

I have been very busy in school, so my poker career will have to wait some [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I've also noted I have become a Pooh-Bah (how did that happen? Don't feel expertly at all). So I should try to make a more serious post soon? I will get back to that.

Anyway, haven't played in two weeks or so, but trying to improve reading 'How good is your limit hold'em', by Byron Jacobs. I like the book very much and I understad a sequel will come soon. So check it out!

Here is a hand from the book ( hand 13 ), that made me discover a leak I subconsciously have known about.

Hero is CO with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Button is Dmitri. Dimitri is a reasonable TAG who is very aggro postflop. His weakness is that he can sometimes be too aggro post-flop without thinking enough. He focus too much on his own hand. Occasionally he goes on tilt and bets his hands too hard. We also know pf that he won't fool around with 87s, 22 etc.

Pf: Hero raise, BTN re-raises, Hero calls.

Flop: J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero checks, BTN bets, Hero raises, BTN calls.

Turn: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero bet, BTN call

River: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero???

Queston1: Suppose instead Dimitri 3-bets the flop. What's ur play?

Queston2: What's ur river line?

Queston3: In the light of Q1 and Q2 what leak do u think sushi discovered?