View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: barryg: \"we\'re anti-shark now\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"i have kids sleeping in sleeping bags"

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this confused me. At the end doesnt he say all his children are between the ages of 18-32? So who the [censored] are all these little kids sleeping in sleeping bags?

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually, they are the same age as my kids. Kids used to mean 10 year olds, but now my children are older, so during the Bike tournament we had players and tournament reporters sleeping on the floor.

Whenever my house is shown, someone complains about my bad taste. Yet my house is a showcase home for the company that did the Venetian plaster on the walls, for the company that did the carpeting, for the company that did the fish tank, and an art class held sessions in my gallery.

In addition, several TV producers have asked to film shows out of my house. I remember Orange County was one of them.

I'm not really this defensive, but maybe it bothers me that some poker players have to put down something that is symbolic to me, because it is the main material result of my poker winnings.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

Barry....You know opinions are like those other things that everyone has.....
You have a beautiful and charismatic home. I guess some people prefer the McMansion....free country I suppose.